[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR: pick 2 of 4 - Driver, DHenderson, RCurry, Galloway

Coffeeman

Must start 3 WR. Behind TO as my WR1, Driver should normally be a slamdunk for WR2, but his foot gives me pause.

Driver v PHI - I've seen projections anywhere from 30/0 to 90/1 - who is right?

Henderson @ IND - from 50/0 to 70/0 - less of a proj. spread on him, and maybe gets lucky with a long TD?

Curry v DET - 60/0 to 70/1 - decent shot vs. a bad D, but is McCown really better QB than C-Pep?

Galloway @ SEA - 70/1 to 80/1 - is this overconfidence for a old guy who now is returning kicks too (potential injury risk)?

also ran: Wilford (JAX) v TEN - 40/1 to 75/1 -again, why are they so confident he'll get the TD, and is Garrard to EW really better than Brees to DH in a shootout?

Leaning toward Galloway and Curry, if only due to matchups, but other 3 all are intriguing....

Looking at your options, there's no way you can sit Driver...you have to start him. I'd also go with Galloway and Currey.

Looking at your options, there's no way you can sit Driver...you have to start him. I'd also go with Galloway and Currey.

He's got T.O. as his #1, so I take it you mean Driver and Galloway? I just don't trust the Oakland QB sitch the more I think about it.