[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Position help needed

Our league is basically a TD league (no pts per catch only 1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving)....already got Gore and Addai going....had Colston last night...Chad Johnson going.....need 'flex' option.

Ronnie Brown at Washington: will he share carries? Skins run d improved?

Holmes vs Cleveland: Steelers supposed to throw more, can Holmes get a td?

Shockey vs Cowboys: has scored 5 of six last times against them, does Eli look for him in redzone?

Basically as dont think any of the 3 will put up huge yardage this week, looking for who has BEST chance to get in endzone....

thanks!!

Honestly, I would go Shockey. If you don't get pts for yards or anything, Holmes doesn't have much value to me, none really... But Brown is in a scary game there vs WAS. Decent DEF against the run, and the addition of Chatman only confuses the issue. Shockey is a TD machine for Eli. So I'd take my chances with him, and I mean, he's my starting TE lol.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=215735

Help me too plz