[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

randy moss trade

eagles1038

i need to know if this trade is fair.

randy moss

for

darrell jackson and pittsburgh

my team:

WR- roy williams, andre johnson, larry fitzgerald, randy moss, and chris chambers

Def- new england, seattle

the pt settings r 1 pt for 20 yds receiving.

i kinda want to do the trade since new england is w/out asante samuel (their best corner), rodney harrison (their best safety) and richard seymour. plus pitt faces cleveland, buffalo, arizona, and san fran all in the first 4 weeks, by which time samuel and harrison would be back. and overall pitt is better than seattle plus they face easier tms when i need them to. also, im thinkin that since randy moss is my 4th wr and that im gaining jackson out of the trade, who isnt that bad, and im gettin a starting D for a few weeks, that the trade is pretty good

what do u guys think?

i just think jackson isnt that much of a downgrade from moss and it might be worth it to get pitt.

I agree

BUT

If Moss blows up as he could, he becomes a key piece to you team or as a great trading chip

I'd stay for now