[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick One! WR/TE WDIS

Teatime_Ninjas

I'm down to a choice between two players... in this system, we get 1 point per reception for WRs, but 2 points per receptions for TEs. With that said WDIS between the following players:

WR - Darrell Jackson vs. ARI

TE - Kellen Winslow vs. PIT

While I get 2 PPR for TEs, Winslow did terrible last season against the Steelers. Jackson might get quite a few catches against ARI, and is a decent bet to score a TD... Winslow wasn't much of a factor in the TD category last year.

Right now, I'm thinking about playing it safe and going with Winslow... but DJack has a good chance to put up decent numbers as well.

Thanks for your input!

Oh, and here is the rest of my lineup:

QB - Leinart

RB - Alexander

RB - Bush

WR - Owens

WR - Driver

WR/TE - ???

TE - Gates

K - Gould

Def - Panthers

Edited by Teatime_Ninjas

Cleveland will probably be playing catchup. Go with Winslow.

DJax vs 9ers in 06 5 rec for 127yds 1td. His hamstring sorenes is gone and the Cards and 9ers usually shoot it out. Pitt won't allow Winslow to run free but Braylon's speed could be a problem for them as usual.

I'd go with Djax unless you here of a set back.

DJax vs 9ers in 06 5 rec for 127yds 1td. His hamstring sorenes is gone and the Cards and 9ers usually shoot it out. Pitt won't allow Winslow to run free but Braylon's speed could be a problem for them as usual.

I'd go with Djax unless you here of a set back.

What does DJax's game against the niners last year have to do with anything? The niners have Vernon Davis back and Gore will run wild against that Card's D.

Edited by dabuffbills

What does DJax's game against the niners last year have to do with anything? The niners have Vernon Davis back and Gore will run wild against that Card's D.

Well it is a relevant comparison since he was playing on a team with a healthy Shaun Alexander(like Gore) who had 26 carries in that game and you could compare Deion Branch to Vernon. If he's healthy Djax will do well in that game especially at home where they'll be tomorrow. The The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY D under Tomlin won't allow Charlie Frye or Quinn or whoever they have back there to pick them apart with Winslow. They usually struggle to contain Braylon's speed. :D

How exactly?

Well in game 2 last year DJax had 5rec for 60 yards and 1 td while Branch had 3 receptions for 54 yards Hackett had 4 for 104 and 1 td. What I'm saying is I think it's safe to assume that if Gore runs wild like Alexander did (26 rushes) and if Vernon catches 3-6 balls like Branch/Hackett was able, then it's still safe to assume that Djax will be productive. Bottom line is that DJax had 10 receptions for 187yds and 2 tds in 2 games vs the Cards last year with main players getting their share. I see no reason those numbers should magically fall off if the guy is healthy. The hamstring was tested and passed.

Well in game 2 last year DJax had 5rec for 60 yards and 1 td while Branch had 3 receptions for 54 yards Hackett had 4 for 104 and 1 td. What I'm saying is I think it's safe to assume that if Gore runs wild like Alexander did (26 rushes) and if Vernon catches 3-6 balls like Branch/Hackett was able, then it's still safe to assume that Djax will be productive. Bottom line is that DJax had 10 receptions for 187yds and 2 tds in 2 games vs the Cards last year with main players getting their share. I see no reason those numbers should magically fall off if the guy is healthy. The hamstring was tested and passed.

This year, he's in a different offense with a different coaching staff and a different QB. You can't comlpetely rely on the stats of his games last year because it is just that, LAST year. Many things have changed, so I don't think his stats last year against the Cards matter that much in this decision. You're basing your decision too much on the 2 games last year.