[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Player

Go Skins

It's standard performance scoring, with 0.5 points per reception. I was leaning toward Kevin. Curits, b/c of receptions, but I usually like to start a starting RB in a flex when given the chance... Can Brandon Jackson have 100 yds and a TD vs. Philly?? Just saw he's cleared to play, start, and take the bulk of the carries... what to do...

That is a tough one. Philly spreads the ball out so even with a .5 ppr Curtis may only gain 2 points for you, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is looked for deep for one of those big plays that the Eagles offense is known for. 4 receptions 80 yards 1td

I'm not sure about Jackson. Philly's Run-D doesn't look to be much better than last season but the preseason was vanilla. I guess I just have more of a 'wait and see' approach. The rookie could be pretty good this season I just don't think I would start him in his first NFL action.

IMO. you have to go with your gut on this one. My gut is telling me to go with the more experienced option.