[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Driver or Burress?

mrader59

Normally I say Driver but his injury bothers me........and Jennings may be out to....so if Driver is in he will get more attention by Eagle D....Eagles have great corners and a horrible Free safety. I play Burress because Terrence Newman is out for Dalllas and he always starts of hot then cools down

Tough one IMO. Both are hampered by injuries. Driver is a stud, but the foot has me a bit worried. PHI will probably take a big lead, forcing Favre to pass a ton. Favre passing a lot means lots of action for Driver. I would lean toward him, especially in a PPR league.

I envision DAL/NYG becoming a very high scoring affair, but Burress is a wild card. The question is whether or not he will step up for a big Sunday night game. I think he will not step up bigger than Driver. Good luck.

I like both of them this week... You should be ok with either option.

Personaly I would lean towards Driver. I am a Philly local and I can safely say that the Eagles secondary is not an elite unit... don't get me wrong they are good but neither Lito or Sheldon are shutdown corners.