[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB starter

Eggman

I drafted Young to be my starter (6th rd pick), but looking at the match ups this week, Smith might be the better choice. Is this a "start your studs" situation and start Young, or should I go with Smith (14th rd pick)? I'm leaning towards Smith here.......tell me I'm out of my mind.

Double pts for QB rushing TDs.

Young @ Jags

Smith vs Cards

Thanks in advance

I drafted Young to be my starter (6th rd pick), but looking at the match ups this week, Smith might be the better choice. Is this a "start your studs" situation and start Young, or should I go with Smith (14th rd pick)? I'm leaning towards Smith here.......tell me I'm out of my mind.

Double pts for QB rushing TDs.

Young @ Jags

Smith vs Cards

Thanks in advance

IMO, while Vince Young was awesome last year in his 1st year winning games for the TItans, he does not qualify as a "Stud" yet in FFL. He is a solid QB, but really still best suited for matchup play. Vince has to show us some more consistent magic to be considered in the "Always Start Your Studs" cateogry.