[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade Maroney for Westy

fpuma

Westbrook is the better back. Both are injury prone but Westbrook has proven that he can handle most of the load solo. Maroney will be splitting time and carries with Sammy Morris as seen in Sunday's game.

I would steal this trade, and try not to laugh too hard at him when he realizes his mistake over the next several weeks. While both have injury risk, Westbrook will see more carries, receptions and most likely touchdowns. I am still not convinced Maroney is an every down back, and Westbrook answered that criticism well enough last season.

Congratulations on this coup!

Non PPR

A guy in my league put Westy on the block and i know from the draft he is high on Maroney? Just wondering if I should make this offer or not.

1) If you drafted before him, why didn't you draft Westy?

or

2) If he drafted drafted 1st, why didn't he draft Maroney?

1) If you drafted before him, why didn't you draft Westy?

or

2) If he drafted drafted 1st, why didn't he draft Maroney?

I was in the 10 spot and he was in the 12. I took Henry in the first round. He took Westy at 12 and R Johnson at 13. I am not sure why he didny take him at 13.

I was actually debating wether to take westy or henry. It was tough but I chose Henry. I am happy with that choice and now happy i was able to grab westy in this trade now.

I am not sure why he didny take him at 13.

He is a dummass.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard the other day, where one was explaining that you get a cheatsheet and just cross them off and when it's your turn, take the next player on the sheet.

Sounds like a good time. :D

Edited by Ramhock

I agree. This is also the same guy that at the end of the 3rd round he took P Rivers and started the 4th by chosing J Kitna.

Wow, big WOW! Rivers in the 3rd round! You've got to be kidding me? Kills me when people take 2 QB's before taking a 2nd WR. 12 team draft we had 2 guys take 2 QB's before taking a 2nd WR, and we start 3 WR's each week. Unbelievable! Then a guy also took Gonzalez in the 4th round and then Shockey in the 5th. Now he has no WR's and expects someone to trade him a #1 WR for Shockey or Gonzalez, no way!

Trouble is I drew the last pick in the first round, and these monkeys were picking in the middle of the first round. All of the guys picking around them were left with unbelievable players still on the board, but by the time it came back to me with back to back picks, the great players were taken.

Drafting in the middle of the pack is much better than picking last. You can take advantage of the guys that can't draft, and you end up stacked. Just ask the 8th pick in our draft that nabbed Addai. Addai at #8 what a joke, he was #3 on my list behind LT and Jackson.