[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need some trade advice or options

babe3927

I have Brandon Jacobs. I've just been offered Ward and Miami Def. for my Jags Def. My #1 Rb is Rudi Johnson. My bench is Brandon Jackson, Sammy Morris and Anthony Thomas. Not much there. His RB are Tatum Bell, Reggie Bush, Ward, Ahman Green, Kevin Jones and Lean Washington. I'll need to start whoever I trade for. I think I need alittle more than Ward. Would Reggie for Jags be more realistic. Please give options.

Let's try keep the exact same discussions down to one thread. Cluttring an already cluttered board with the exact same questions don't help at all. You've already been given advice on this matter, so it does not help having people that didn't look at that thread ask the same questions again.

Original Thread

If I was grits, this would warrant an ignore list addition. :D

Do you have any advice?

Other than the above advice about forum etiquette, my advice is the same as it was in your orginal thread. Asking for Bush is ludicrous and will likely shut this owner down from trading with you as he will think you are a less than upstanding individual. Start low in offers sure, but start insanely low and owners will right you off as a prick not worth dealing with.