[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Send me your questions here

aterry1979

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WDIS Fred Taylor or Roy Williams

Performence league...

rushing1pt/10yds and recieving 1pt/10 yards

6pts for TDs.

1 bonus pt per 5 receptions, and 1 bonus point per 10 rushing

WDIS at QB

Rothisberger, Delhomme, or Hassleback

tds 6pts. 25 yards passing 1pt. interceptions -3.0

Roy Williams should be one of the focus points of the game this week. Fred Taylor should have his yards. Usually RB's have more value but he also has Jones-Drew breathing down his back. Tough one but go with Fred Taylor as Jax is going to want to bounce back in a big way this week.

Roethlisberger should have a monster game this week. Definitely go with him

WDIS Brees or Kitna.

Also, is Jordan a safer bet over the run and shoot. I am thinking McGhee, Colston, Galloway, & Fitz. My other plan is Jordan instead of Colston.

Thoughts? Thanks.

QB's - Brees & Kitna

RB's – McGhee, L. Jordan, Cadillac Williams, J. Norwood

WR's - L. Fitzgerald, J. Galloway, M. Colston, James Jones

TE's - R. McMicheal, E. Johnson

K - O. Mare, J. Reed

DST - Steelers, Redskins

Start Roster Requirement

1 QB 2 QB

2 RB 3 RB

2 WR 4 WR

1 TE 2 TE

1 K 2 K

1 DST 2 DST

1 Flex (QB,RB,WR, or TE)

PTD 4pts, 1pt every 20 yrds passing; Rushing & Receiving TD 6pts., 1pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving.

Go with Brees this week. Much better chance of not picking a pass than Kitna will. Minnesota is a tougher D as well.

I dont like Jordan this week. Colston should be utilized more this week than last. NO needs this win more than anything.

TE Help...

Witten vs. MIA

OR

Winslow vs. CIN

Thanks

Wow, I have both guys as well and had a hard time picking one myself. Winslow gets alot more looks and catches on Cleveland and Jason Witten had a blowup week last week. Sources say that Miami's LBs are much better than the Giants and will keep Witten in check. I think Winslow is the better choice but not much. I dont think neither will score anyway.

:D

0.5 PPR, 6 pts./td, 15 rushing and 30 passing yds/pt

Chad Johnson is my WR1. wdis as 2 and 3?

L. Coles @ Bal., w/ Pennington questionable

Curry @ Denver

K. Curtis v. Was.

TE?

Gonzalez @ Chi or Graham at home v. Oak

Matchups seem like they will play a big role this week, and I need some advice

0.5 PPR, 6 pts./td, 15 rushing and 30 passing yds/pt

Chad Johnson is my WR1. wdis as 2 and 3?

L. Coles @ Bal., w/ Pennington questionable

Curry @ Denver

K. Curtis v. Was.

TE?

Gonzalez @ Chi or Graham at home v. Oak

Matchups seem like they will play a big role this week, and I need some advice

Curry is a great option this week and seems to be the sole #1 WR in Oakland. With Culpepper throwing this week, this can mean really good things

Im sure Curtis will be a great option for McNabb in the future but its way too soon to tell. Coles is a much more proven WR and produces regardless of opponent or QB.

I like Gonzalez this week as hes still the primary receiver for that team. More looks = more opportunity to get yards and score.

Edited by aterry1979

Curry is a great option this week and seems to be the sole #1 WR in Oakland. With Culpepper throwing this week, this can mean really good things

Im sure Curtis will be a great option for McNabb in the future but its way too soon to tell. Coles is a much more proven WR and produces regardless of opponent or QB.

I like Gonzalez this week as hes still the primary receiver for that team. More looks = more opportunity to get yards and score.

Thanks, you are awesome. Would you mind taking a crack at my other outstanding issue?

I need to pick up a WR because I have to start 3 and stupidly drafted 3 of 5 with the same bye week. I know, I deserve to lose. But I wrote down the wrong week. Anyway, it's Johnson, Curtis and Curry who will be sitting in week 5, so in order to even PLAY 3 wideouts that week I'll have to drop one of them or someone in another position to pick up a WR3.

Broussard and D. Williams are currently the best available on my waiver wire. Which one? Who should I drop?

0.5 PPR and 6 pts./td

QB - Kitna

RB - LT

RB - Cedric Benson

WR - Chad Johnson

WR - L. Coles

WR - Ron Curry

TE - Gonzalez

K - Hanson

DEF - GB

Bench: Schaub, Fred Taylor, Adrian Peterson (CHI), Michael Turner, Kevin Curtis, E. Kennison, Graham (TE), Miami DST

Thanks, you are awesome. Would you mind taking a crack at my other outstanding issue?

I need to pick up a WR because I have to start 3 and stupidly drafted 3 of 5 with the same bye week. I know, I deserve to lose. But I wrote down the wrong week. Anyway, it's Johnson, Curtis and Curry who will be sitting in week 5, so in order to even PLAY 3 wideouts that week I'll have to drop one of them or someone in another position to pick up a WR3.

Broussard and D. Williams are currently the best available on my waiver wire. Which one? Who should I drop?

0.5 PPR and 6 pts./td

QB - Kitna

RB - LT

RB - Cedric Benson

WR - Chad Johnson

WR - L. Coles

WR - Ron Curry

TE - Gonzalez

K - Hanson

DEF - GB

Bench: Schaub, Fred Taylor, Adrian Peterson (CHI), Michael Turner, Kevin Curtis, E. Kennison, Graham (TE), Miami DST

I would wait until week 5 to see who is available in the waivers before you drop anything. Anything can happen in a few weeks like D Williams can get hurt, etc. See who shines the week before week 5 and who has a great sleeper matchup. Thats what I usually do. I NEVER look at bye weeks for my rb's or WRs at draft day. I draft the players that will make me win a championship. If it so happens that 3 WRs are on a bye week(which is rare all 3 wrs is on a bye) then I either drop a player or take a hit for that week. I rather take a one week hit than drop/trade a player that can help me win a championship(in weeks 15-17)

Edited by aterry1979

Need Help Bad deciding on my flex player?

D Foster vs Houston

L Jordan vs. Denver

D Branch vs ?

Jerry Porter

Standard Scoring PPR CBS League.

Thanks.

Foster should have a great game as so will D Branch. I like Foster to keep his starting job and continue his success. RBs have more value than WR.

I have to start 5 of these 7 players any combination. It's a ppr league with bonuses for long TD's and high yardage. Which 5 should I start?

Willie Parker

Clinton Portis

Thomas Jones

Lee Evans

Plaxico Burress

Roy Williams

Andre Johnson

Thanks for your input...