[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGE deal advice

jonw15

hard to say w/o knowing your scoring system and esp the rest of your roster.

the only upgrade you get is at rb. i think you give away some at wr and alot at def. if def's in your league can score more than the usual pts i wouldnt do it. if def's are limited then its 50-50 but i probably wouldnt. curry may just be 1wk wonder and coles is getting a new qb. Jax def looked bad also. you're giving up alot for rudi.

I probably wouldn't.

Brown vs. Rudi - to oearly to call. Rudi is generally as steady as they come over the season, Ronnie has a wider range but I say they end up relatively close stat wise.

Branch and Fitz. vs. Coles and Curry - Fitz side way ahead IMO. He is the only real stud, and Branch can be a solid weekly contributor, especially with Hackett out and not threatening to be the #1 WR. Coles is a solid option, but Curry is far from it despite a strong week one. He may finally be reaching his potential, but even so that potential is no match for what Fitz should certainly do this year.

Ravens vs. Jags - Ravens should be a top D, Jags not a bad option but not at the Ravens level.

IMO, the Brown/Fitz/Ravens/Braanch side is giving up way too much and receiving way too little to warrant a deal.

I probably wouldn't.

Brown vs. Rudi - to oearly to call. Rudi is generally as steady as they come over the season, Ronnie has a wider range but I say they end up relatively close stat wise.

Branch and Fitz. vs. Coles and Curry - Fitz side way ahead IMO. He is the only real stud, and Branch can be a solid weekly contributor, especially with Hackett out and not threatening to be the #1 WR. Coles is a solid option, but Curry is far from it despite a strong week one. He may finally be reaching his potential, but even so that potential is no match for what Fitz should certainly do this year.

Ravens vs. Jags - Ravens should be a top D, Jags not a bad option but not at the Ravens level.

IMO, the Brown/Fitz/Ravens/Braanch side is giving up way too much and receiving way too little to warrant a deal.

+1