[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRADY or WORTHLESSBURGER

esr360

i guess the title explaines it all. should i pick brady against the chargers or wortherlessburger against the bills.

i know san diego has a good defense and the bills have a horrible one but willl big ben still be able to put up enough #s to justify putting him in over t-brady.

p.s. this is my first f.b. season and my first delima one because it could go either way and two i feel like a traitor for even picking Worthlessburger and being a huge Seattle fan. sorry for all you alum he was only ment to be a bye week pick but this week might be an aceptioin.

please hurry ive been lookin all around the net and havent found a good unbiased answer yet, hopfully on a ff league fourm i will

I hate Brady but with the receiving core he has I would never start another QB again.

i was thinking that exactly but my delima was what a horrible defensive team bufflo is my problem.

i guess the question will be will benny through enough in the first half to over come tom's whole game performance?

p.s. i dont know if this makes a diff but i do got hinds ward.

again seattle fan please punch me in the face for this one i already have

I'm in the same dilema here. My take on this is that you will either turn out to be one of the top managers in your league if you chose Ben and he blows up or you'll be one of the biggest idots for starting him over Brady. That's what makes this decision a tough one.

Brady will be getting pressure all game from the Chargers D Line/LB's and he won't have the time to pass as he did last weekend (that was crazy, as he had time to sip a cup of coffee and then pass). That won't happen against the Chargers. Plus from my understanding Brady has never really blown up against the Chargers.....mediocre games in the past.

On the other hand Ben is playing at home against the Bills (not the best secondary and even Big Ben could pass on them). I feel that this could be a strategic play and possibly the one time you sit Brady, as this could be a low scoring game and at the most Brady will be good for 2 TD's if all goes perfectly. Big Ben could have 3-4 again.

Your thoughts? Any doubters to what I've said. As I said, I am in the same dilema here and in a must win situation as I'm playing my good buddy and he'll talk all kinds of Sega! should he win.

Thanks