[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady or Rothliesburger?

tamer

I'm not sure of your scoring system, but I'd probably go w/Brady. He will spread the ball around and probably end up w/300 yds and 2 TD's when everything is said and done. I'm starting Roethlisberger today. I'm probably making the wrong choice as I'm sitting Bulger. I just like Ben's matchup and Bulger looked pretty predestrian last week.

I'm not sure of your scoring system, but I'd probably go w/Brady. He will spread the ball around and probably end up w/300 yds and 2 TD's when everything is said and done. I'm starting Roethlisberger today. I'm probably making the wrong choice as I'm sitting Bulger. I just like Ben's matchup and Bulger looked pretty predestrian last week.

1 for 10, 6 for TD

I was thinking the same thing. However, I do not think you will be sorry for that choice. Rothy ought to have an awesome game today vs. a weakened Buffalo defense. If it were anyone but probably Manning, Palmer, or Brady I would be going with Ben myself.

Me personally, never bench Brady. He's in the spotlight tonight against SD. He'll be good for 300/2tds at least. I don't know if i believe in Big Ben yet. Give him one more week before you start him ahead of Brady!!!

thanks guys. I do have Brady as my starting QB. I kinda have that same philosophy too about Brady. It was these items;

video gate and the associated fallout

sore feelings with SD from last years playoff game

he was reported as having a sore shoulder

I will leave him in.

Brady is the way to go here. As a matter of fact, I have him as the Top QB for the week.

Brady is the way to go here. As a matter of fact, I have him as the Top QB for the week.

All I have to say is you are making me feel a lot better about keeping him in as my starter. Starting to feel a little foolish for even thinking about benching him for Rothy