[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Trade

Chump Men

What receiver would you try to get from this team. He has B Edwards, M harrison, Roy Williams and Housh. We would like to trade LJ straight up what receiver do you think he is worth. We are in a performance scoring league with a point per reception. His Rb's now are R Brown and A Peterson no other starting RB's

I was thinking offering LJ for R Williams.

I have Housh and offered it straight up for the guy who owns LJ and is the league leader in low scoring :D but he declined. I told him to keep up the good work and he will stay in the cellar all year. ???

If I were an LJ owner, I would be trading him asap...he might pull through later on in the season, but right now, he's the only thing KC has and EVERYBODY in the NFL knows that, so he's going to get stuffed.

Housh if you can and must. Lj's value will decline for another two games after that he should start producing imo. I have LJ as well and being that he was my third pick I am going to ride him into the ground but I have Jordan, Benson, and KJ so I am hoping that he improves. Good luck

I have Housh and offered it straight up for the guy who owns LJ and is the league leader in low scoring :wacko: but he declined. I told him to keep up the good work and he will stay in the cellar all year. ???

If I were an LJ owner, I would be trading him asap...he might pull through later on in the season, but right now, he's the only thing KC has and EVERYBODY in the NFL knows that, so he's going to get stuffed.

If you were the LJ owner you would trade him asap ...

And you are now trying to trade for him ...

So you then become the LJ owner ...

Shouldn't you then trade him?

:D

Wasn't that the riddle Captain Kirk used to defeat the alien androids in one episode? :D

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

If you were the LJ owner you would trade him asap ...

And you are now trying to trade for him ...

So you then become the LJ owner ...

Shouldn't you then trade him?

Wasn't that the riddle Captain Kirk used to defeat the alien androids in one episode? :wacko: