[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deshawn Wynn

Tford

Here's the lineup, no contracts or salary cap issues. PPR league, start 2 RB 3 WR 1 Flex

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Delhomme, Jake CAR QB

Quinn, Brady CLE QB ®

Bell, Mike DEN RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Leonard, Brian STL RB ®

Young, Selvin DEN RB ®

Battle, Arnaz SFO WR

Davis, Craig SDC WR ®

Driver, Donald GBP WR

Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR ®

Johnson, Chad CIN WR

Jones, James GBP WR ®

Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR (P)

Williams, Roy DET WR

Daniels, Owen HOU TE

Johnson, Eric NOS TE

Mare, Olindo NOS PK

Stover, Matt BAL PK

Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

Jets, New York NYJ Def

Would you consider dropping anyone to take a flier on Wynn given my weakness at RB?

What have you got to lose?

But really - Morency is coming back and figures to get his starting job back. THEN you have to fit in B Jackson (who is their RB of the future) and then comes D Wynn. I think he is the typical 1 week wonder. People will make a mad dash to get him this week, but next week and the following week you'll see him dropped in just about every league..

Morency and Jackson are pretty much the same size, whereas Wynn is a bigger back. I can see a platoon situation here like dallas. Barber is the power guy that gets more redzone attempts...

What have you got to lose?

But really - Morency is coming back and figures to get his starting job back. THEN you have to fit in B Jackson (who is their RB of the future) and then comes D Wynn. I think he is the typical 1 week wonder. People will make a mad dash to get him this week, but next week and the following week you'll see him dropped in just about every league..