[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cut James Jones for DeShawn Wynn?

SpinalTapp

Chances are, Wynn will be long gone as I have the last waiver claim. But...would you make this move or would you keep Jones? I am in a keeper league and can keep either player for three years.

I am deep at both positions...so these guys represent depth to my roster only.

If Wynn is truly a one hit wonder, I think I am better off with Jones who looks to be the real deal. Your thoughts?

I would keep Jones as he is only going to get better. Wynn has only had 1 long run this year. If you take that out of his stats, they are actually worse than B.Jackson's. Wynn will be riding the bench anyway when Morrency comes back. Driver is not getting any younger, so Jones has the opportunity to be a #1 WR in the near future.

Jones had one long catch also I still like Wynn Jennings will be back soon and to the bench Jones will go.

If Jennings had not gotten hurt before week 1, there was talk that Jones had beaten him out for the #2 spot anyway. Even if Jennings comes back as #2, I like Jones as the #3 WR as much as Favre slings the ball around, then I like Wynn as the #3 RB.

Keep Jones ... if Wynn continues to share, and/or if Morency comes back, he ain't going to help you much, if you ever use him ... keep in mind that Green Bay does not get to play the NYG every week either.

Truth here.

Best case scenario is that Wynn becomes the new Ahman Green in a revitalized Green Bay running game.

Most likely scenario is that Wynn moves ahead of Jackson but stays behind a healthy Morency in Green Bay's hydra-headed RB situation.