[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i need some advice

bstill

mcnabb and boldin for randy moss and josh mccown

1pt 25 pass, 1 pt 10 rec. all tds 6pts

start 1 qb 2 rb 2wr 1 te 1d/st 1 k

my team:

mcnabb, big ben

addai, henry, ahman, norwood

steve smith, boldin, edwards, djax

gates,olsen

hanson, gostkowski

steelers,bengals.

thanks

i didnt mention we go with a team qb so if hes benched i would get culp... not that it matters that much. i understand your points on achievement i am currently 1-1 and worried about mcnabb, and wanted to upgrade my wr2. i think ben will be ok this year and was going to roll with him.

i didnt mention we go with a team qb so if hes benched i would get culp... not that it matters that much. i understand your points on achievement i am currently 1-1 and worried about mcnabb, and wanted to upgrade my wr2. i think ben will be ok this year and was going to roll with him.

It's not a bad deal, and you're getting Moss. Which that's the thing. If we knew if Moss was going to put up these #'s all season long, I'd say yes do it now! But we dont know. I personally think that he's overperforming, and will start to draw double coverage all day long. It's hard to say. What's your gut telling you to do?? (besides eat)

I would take the deal and not think twice.

Big Ben is looking decent this year, and with the new O strategy of not running 200 times a game it will help his stats.

I think of it this way, would you rather have Bolding or Moss? I take Moss, use McCown as depth and start Big Ben. Leaving you a awesome receiving corps with a solid/consistent QB in a week pass defense division, I don't know how you would ever lose with this line-up and solid bye week replacements:

Big Ben (Top 10 QB this year?)

Addai/Henry (2 lower of the tier 1 RB (Addai possibly 3/4 best RB)

Smith/Moss (Probably 2 of the top 3 WR)

Gates (#1 TE bar none)

No doubt Boldinwill eventually get going along with Arizona period. But I don't know how you pass up on Moss who seems to be quietly out to prove something. Someone mentioned him eventually facing double coverage, but I'm quite certain that was 3 Jets on his coat tail in week when he caught the deep ball.

my guts telling me to take the deal because it is moss. i know moss hasnt been anything the past few years , but he does seem to have something to prove. maybe he realizes this is his last chance for a championship. as much as i like boldin, i would much rather have moss. i would have s.smith and moss, and if moss goes back to his old self i have braylon edwards who will produce numbers close to that of boldin. i can also drop djax and add wes welker in the event moss should get hurt. big ben will be a decent starter and i can search waiver wire for qb matchups if something should happen to him.

I would take this as Eng looked good and Moss is happy again. New England will definitely put up more points and Boldin is #2 and Moss is #1. DO it as you have Roth as your qb and they do not look so bad wither they need to face a D in a tight game before we know what is really up!