[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropping Henderson, need to pick between these 3

Steelhead

Current WRs are Harrison, Driver, Curtis, Crayton, Henderson. I'm cutting Henderson and need to choose between these

Jacoby Jones

Bobby Engram

Joe Jurevicius

Who do you like to fit into a WR role? I've got to go with Curtis for now but would like one of these to fill that spot. Engram's solid but he'll never get that big game. I'm a bit scared off by JJ since he's a Brown. So that leaves the rookie. Not sure about that either.

If you want to go safe, go with Engram. He's won't get you a monster game, but he's consistent for 50-90 yards a week as long as Hackett is out.

If you want to take a flyer at someone with potential for a blowout season, go with Jacoby Jones. He has great size, speed, and moves and plays on a throwing offense. He also returns kicks, so that's a little plus.

I personally would rather have Henderson than any of them. I know he has done nothing but the potential is there.he has the most potential to put up big stats of the guys you mentioned. the other guys highest cieling IMO is to be solid backups. Henderson has the potential to be a starter. I would at least wait another week.

Henderson had his starts, and he got benched for dropping passes, missing blocking, and messing up routes. Patten has come in in his place, and he showed much more consistency and production. Henderson at the moment is looking like the #3 WR, and possibly the #4 or #5 passing option behind Colston, Patten, Bush, and Johnson.

is Greg Jennings available?....he's starting this week

I've already got DD.

My other option is to drop Crayton for Jacoby, but I think he'll pick up as well.

Regardless I'm starting Curtis over Henderson even if I keep him on my roster

Edited by Steelhead