[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade help

Avernus

scoring plays a big factor here...

RB scoring:

PPR

1 pt per 10 rush yds

2 pts per 10 rec/pass yds

rush TD 6-9 pts

rec/pass TD 9-12 pts

WR scoring:

PPR

1 pt per 10 rec yds

2 pts per 10 rush/pass yds

rec TD 6-9 pts

rush/pass TD 9-12 pts

my roster

QB: Leinart, Roethlisberger, Campbell

RB: SJax, Henry, AP, Chester

WR: Boldin, Walker, Holmes, Marshall, Henderson, Clayton, Jennings, Jac Jones

TE: Cooley

D/ST: Vikings

his roster

QB: Kitna, Hasselbeck, Garrard

RB: SA, Bush, MJD, Betts

WR: Evans, Ward, Berrian, Bruce, Welker

TE: Dal. Clark, Winslow

D/ST: Steelers

my offer....I want to know if I am giving up too much

Henry/Boldin for Evans/Bush

NO WAY!!!! Henry already leads the league in touches and yrds from scrimmage. He is the featured back and will remain so as long as he is healthy. JP is struggling and is the reason Evans is also. Boldin will get his.

I'm trying to sell high and buy low...

Reggie started off last year slow as well and I think Henry will be steady but I've noticed that Denver RB's rarely stay healthy an entire season....

but, having said that... you still might be right

I agree. You're giving up way too much hoping Bush and Evans will return to 2006 form, when there is minimal solid evidence that they will. Meanwhile, Henry will continue to be a stud all season, as most starting Denver RBs are, and Boldin has just as much chance on turning it up as Evans does.

Just curious... Could you include the year to date scoring totals for the players involved. I see your trying to get your hands on Reggie but i'm not sure he is going to do much more than he has each week. I like the guys your giving up alot more than the ones your getting. That is a scoring system I have never been involved with so seeing what production these guys have so far would help!

I'm trying to sell high and buy low...

Reggie started off last year slow as well and I think Henry will be steady but I've noticed that Denver RB's rarely stay healthy an entire season....

but, having said that... you still might be right

If your team is struggling to win, then maybe you take this risk. If you are winning with Henry and Boldin, I'd say stay put with them. I have Bush in three of my leagues (2 dynasty) but I just have a feeling NO will struggle all season.

Edited by DO Jaded

Just curious... Could you include the year to date scoring totals for the players involved. I see your trying to get your hands on Reggie but i'm not sure he is going to do much more than he has each week. I like the guys your giving up alot more than the ones your getting. That is a scoring system I have never been involved with so seeing what production these guys have so far would help!

alright...in week 1 and 2 here's their performances

Henry: 29, 19

Bush: 7, 16

Boldin: 14, 12

Evans: 2, 3 :D

Evans is known for his slow starts....but these numbers are atrocious...

I really think you are better off with the guys you have. Forget about Bush being anymore than what he has been!

I think you have answered your own question.

74 points :wacko: for 28 points :D

I would not do it.

I agree with you that Bush will pick it up bigtime. I just don't think he has the team or oppurtunities to do what Henry will do.

true...I am just starting to get a bad feeling about Henry....

don't know what it is...and I have not liked what I've seen from Boldin and would take Evans over him right now as I can get Evans rather cheap...

I may be wrong but I watch him every week and think if the Saints are going to be successful they will need to rely more on McCalister than Bush!

Yeah, I agree. The Saints have to give Deuce more touches if they want to win. That means Bush will be relied on less.

Henry is the man in Denver.

Evans may not be better than Boldin at year's end.

I may be wrong but I watch him every week and think if the Saints are going to be successful they will need to rely more on McCalister than Bush!

You might be right TBIMM. my opinion is the exact opposite though. I think McCallister needs to be relagated to Bush's backup. when Bush is in the game

he opens the field up for the rest of the team. when McCallister comes in teams know almost exactly when they will run...and when they will pass.

true...I am just starting to get a bad feeling about Henry....

don't know what it is...and I have not liked what I've seen from Boldin and would take Evans over him right now as I can get Evans rather cheap...

I like Boldin over Evans but I think they are close. I am not down even a little on Evans right now.I think he rebounds with a solid year...I just liked Boldin more from the start and so far(even though he has not been great) he has been better.

I like Boldin over Evans but I think they are close. I am not down even a little on Evans right now.I think he rebounds with a solid year...I just liked Boldin more from the start and so far(even though he has not been great) he has been better.

yeah, I mean I had Boldin over Evans before the season started....I even had him in my top 10...

I am just trying to move Henry but can't seem to come with anything I guess...

I think after Young and Sapp had nice little games you are worrying about Henry a little. am I right? or is it just the injury thing?

just the injury thing...I hope they spell him as often as they have...

I also expected him to have better games in weeks 1 and 2...at least in the TD department...

just the injury thing...I hope they spell him as often as they have...

I also expected him to have better games in weeks 1 and 2...at least in the TD department...

I did too.and I was slightly dissappointed myself(even though I really don't have the right since he aint went under 100 yet). then I thought about it and if I am dissappointed with this..imagine if he hits my expectations.

That being said..I would be lieing if I did not say Young looked pretty darn explosive.

As far as injuries go..I seen the guy play with a broken leg. that and the fact that he plays behind a excellent Denver line/offense/schemes makes me think the sky is the limit with him. before the season started I predicted he would flirt with 2000...so far so good.

You are a smart owner Avernus and I know you are more wanting to bounce ideas than actually get advice which is exactly what makes this board so important to me. whatever you do will work out fine I am sure.

I did too.and I was slightly dissappointed myself(even though I really don't have the right since he aint went under 100 yet). then I thought about it and if I am dissappointed with this..imagine if he hits my expectations.

That being said..I would be lieing if I did not say Young looked pretty darn explosive.

As far as injuries go..I seen the guy play with a broken leg. that and the fact that he plays behind a excellent Denver line/offense/schemes makes me think the sky is the limit with him. before the season started I predicted he would flirt with 2000...so far so good.

You are a smart owner Avernus and I know you are more wanting to bounce ideas than actually get advice which is exactly what makes this board so important to me. whatever you do will work out fine I am sure.

thanks, and I preciate the responses...especially from Doc and TBimm who have checked back...I had high expectations for Henry and I mean, I'm not trying to pull the trigger on a trade out of fear but rather get someone like Bush who was a top 5 RB in this scoring last year and feel that he can do it again with the Saints giving him more touches apparently...

I'll probably just sit tight and let things unravel for a few more weeks before I move a RB...