[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with QB and RB

KUBJPO01

McAllister off to very slow start but not sure if Im ready to bench. But, I think Foster could get some really good garbage time against Falcons this week. Thoughts?

Also, it's hard to sit Romo after the 1st two weeks he's had but he playing Chicago defense. Delhomme has been awesome so far but, will they get a lead and just run the ball? Which to start?

I will answer yours!

Edited by KUBJPO01

I would go with McCallister this week as I think the Saints are poised to explode with a great performance since they have started off slow.

Also, despite Romo going against the Bears I would start him since it is likely that Carolina will be controling the ball on the ground after getting a big lead on the Falcons.

Those are my thoughts. I hope it helps.

Thanks for posting on my topic.

Deuce McAllister - RB, New Orleans Saints 9/21/2007

Although he's nursing a sore right knee and injured left eye, McAllister said he'll be fine for Monday's game against Tennessee.

Huddle Up: Deuce is off to a slow start as is the entire Saints team. However, New Orleans is facing a desperation game on Monday night at home. McAllister will be worth serious starting consideration, because it's now or never for the Saints' season.

----------------

I agree with JWP 45: Start CAR players vs ATL.

Start Foster & Delhomme.

The Bears and the Falcons have almost identical passing ypg allowed and defensive ints. Delhomme relies on Smith, who was shut down completely last time he faced DeAngelo Hall. I'd definitely go with Romo just because he's the better QB, has more than one option, and has a decent run game to balance the offense out without taking away too many passes.

As for RBs, I'd say go with McAllister. With Bush going in the slot or the two halfback options the Saints run, McAllister is on the field more than normal for a RBBC. Foster splits with Williams, who is slowly cutting into his production. Not to mention Foster is pretty bad, only crossing the 1000 total yard mark twice, while averaging only 883 rush yards the past two years.

Edited by Demosthenes