[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Al Micheals on Grossman vs. McNabb..

millerx

Clearly, most guys on this board despise the mention of racial issues or rascism brought up by any minority becuase these issues either don't exist in the perfect world we live in or the "race card" is being used and abused. There couldn't possibly be any other reason what so ever for McNabb to feel the way he does. Clearly, he has mental issues and is hallucinating. Anyone that expresses their feelings negatively about race is a moran.

Personally, I think that was a great statement by Al Michaels to express his feelings about McNabb's comments in a witty harmless way. I don't agree with it but can respect they way he went about saying it. Again, comparing McNabb to Grossman IMO isn't a fair comparison by any stretch. McNabb is a top 4-8 QB in the league depending on who you ask. Grossman is the bottom 3rd of QB's in the league hands down. Quite frankly, he sucks and deserves all the criticism he gets. He's done nothing but hold the Bears back.

Clearly, most guys on this board despise the mention of racial issues or rascism brought up by any minority becuase these issues either don't exist in the perfect world we live in or the "race card" is being used and abused. There couldn't possibly be any other reason what so ever for McNabb to feel the way he does. Clearly, he has mental issues and is hallucinating. Anyone that expresses their feelings negatively about race is a moran.

Personally, I think that was a great statement by Al Michaels to express his feelings about McNabb's comments in a witty harmless way. I don't agree with it but can respect they way he went about saying it. Again, comparing McNabb to Grossman IMO isn't a fair comparison by any stretch. McNabb is a top 4-8 QB in the league depending on who you ask. Grossman is the bottom 3rd of QB's in the league hands down. Quite frankly, he sucks and deserves all the criticism he gets. He's done nothing but hold the Bears back.

Hey \, Fish. Glad to hear from you. If you don't remember, I was the guy that you voted " best response yet" to your topic that got closed out :D by thehuddle police... anyway... MY post was simply that Al Micheals relayed what most football fans realize... the play on the field determines how you will be covered by the media (be it local or national). It just goes with the position of QB. Blacks view alot of stuff racially first, while whites don't even consider that into the equation... hope you still agree with me on that.

Ah, right - anyone disagreeing with McNabb is playing head-in-the-sand that racism still exists.