[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baby races - Romper Room

ABearWithFurniture

K...I've been looking for any clips of these over the internet/youtube, etc, but can't find anything. Wife basically doesn't believe me about this although I can't believe she's never seen these before. I know it's a long shot but anyone got a link to any of these here? They would basically throw 3 babies into little sectioned off corridors and the 1st baby to reach the toy at the end of the corridor won the race. We used to bet on the babies in college :D

I worked for an infants product company for about a year. I worked the Babies R US Baby Faires. It was the highlight of my days as they did these every hour on the hour. Baby Derbies they called them. It was amazing wha parents woulddo to get their kids to crawl to them for a lousy $10 Babies R Us Gift Card, but, with little other entertainment to get me through the day, these were the highlight. Though, they would run heats of 8-10 babies.