[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paris Hilton interview on Letterman

dabuffbills

+1 I don't understand the public's fascination with these bimbos.... :D

I don't really know that it is the public. What I mean is the media makes this people who they are. We get spoon fed all sorts of rubish and before long we all know who Paris Hilton is. Same way with radio, IMHO. The DJ or radio station plays whatever song they play over and over. It becomes a hit because they made it a hit. How many times have you heard a song on a CD and thought it was a pretty good song but wonderd why you never heard it on the radio. Maybe I'm not getting my point though very well but that is pretty much how I see it.

And whoever said that Paris still won with this interview is right on the money. Just getting her name out there and then a thread like this at the great Huddle proves that interview did the trick.

I don't really know that it is the public. What I mean is the media makes this people who they are. We get spoon fed all sorts of rubish and before long we all know who Paris Hilton is. Same way with radio, IMHO. The DJ or radio station plays whatever song they play over and over. It becomes a hit because they made it a hit. How many times have you heard a song on a CD and thought it was a pretty good song but wonderd why you never heard it on the radio. Maybe I'm not getting my point though very well but that is pretty much how I see it.

And whoever said that Paris still won with this interview is right on the money. Just getting her name out there and then a thread like this at the great Huddle proves that interview did the trick.

TV, magazines, newsprint, etc. all provide "negative information" ... I don't mean bad news ... but, that what they churn out actually detracts from what you know about you and the world around you.