[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New shows this fall

Skilly

Bionic Woman---TIVOd the premier and watched it last night. Meh. Instead of trying to cram everything into one hour, they should have slowed it down and made it a 1 1/2 hr premier, setting up the plot. I mean, 15 minutes into the show she is on the operating table, and then 15 minutes later she is dueling her evil bionic woman counterpart on the rooftops. Is it any wonder why the cable shows (Sopranos, The Wire, etc) are so much better than the network garbage?

Life---I liked this show. The premise: a cop goes to prison for 12 years and then is exonerated because of DNA evidence. He gets a multi-million dollar settlement, and his job back. Sort of like "House" for cops.

Any other good shows out there?

"reaper" on the cw. i don't think i've ever watched anything on the cw before, but i recorded this show and it's pretty funny. the main guy is the kid from "the loop" that was on fox. he and his buddy work at this chain resembling the home depot, and on his 21st birthday he finds out his parents sold his soul to the devil before he was born, so the devil comes to collect. the kid is forced to track down souls who have escaped from hell. it's pretty goofy, but it had me cracking up the whole show.

oh, and there's a hot chick: missy peregrym.

"reaper" on the cw. i don't think i've ever watched anything on the cw before, but i recorded this show and it's pretty funny. the main guy is the kid from "the loop" that was on fox. he and his buddy work at this chain resembling the home depot, and on his 21st birthday he finds out his parents sold his soul to the devil before he was born, so the devil comes to collect. the kid is forced to track down souls who have escaped from hell. it's pretty goofy, but it had me cracking up the whole show.

oh, and there's a hot chick: missy peregrym.

Yup. Kevin Smith directed it and is executive producer.