[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade Andre Johnson for Graham and......

Kurt Warner? check out my team, I have 2 studs already at WR and need help at QB and RB. My team is 4 - 0.

QB - Leinart and Schaub

RB - R. Brown, B. Leonard, D. Wynn and V. Morency

WR - R. Moss, C. Johnson, A. Johnson and S. McDonald

TE - McMichael

K - Graham

DEF - Indy or Jacksonville

We get .5 PPR, 6 points per all TD's, 1 point per 15 yards receiving, 20 yards rushing or 40 yards passing

Should I trade the injured Johnson for Warner and Graham?

My first thought is "no way", since Johnson will likely be a top-10 WR again when he returns, while both Graham and Warner were likely pulled off of waivers over the past couple of weeks. But, it partly depends upon your lineup requirements. Can you post them?

I wouldn't do it, personally, since you are able to start 1 RB and three WRs, and a lineup with Brown/Moss/Chad/McDonald in the short-term and Brown/Moss/Chad/Andre in the long-term is very good. And, having three spots for WRs means you want four quality WRs in case of injuries, and to cover byes. I don't think getting Warner represents enough of an upgrade at QB to justify the dropoff you will see at WR by losing Johnson, given that Arizona may stick with a QBBC for the rest of the season. I'd plan to start Schaub at QB for the rest of the season, and drop Leinart for the best available QB in free agency.

I wouldn't do it, personally, since you are able to start 1 RB and three WRs, and a lineup with Brown/Moss/Chad/McDonald in the short-term and Brown/Moss/Chad/Andre in the long-term is very good. And, having three spots for WRs means you want four quality WRs in case of injuries, and to cover byes. I don't think getting Warner represents enough of an upgrade at QB to justify the dropoff you will see at WR by losing Johnson, given that Arizona may stick with a QBBC for the rest of the season. I'd plan to start Schaub at QB for the rest of the season, and drop Leinart for the best available QB in free agency.

:D What SLGRAF said.

i disagree. u may be down on graham's performance last week, but if he posts solid numbers this week as the lone rb, you will have to pay more for eg. as for warner, with bolding coming back, and leinart out the way, u are going to see some impressive numbers. as for andre j, there is about a 50% chance he will miss even more time once he comes back. is injury is worse than what houston is speaking about, they may rush him back too early.

Kurt Warner? check out my team, I have 2 studs already at WR and need help at QB and RB. My team is 4 - 0.

QB - Leinart and Schaub

RB - R. Brown, B. Leonard, D. Wynn and V. Morency

WR - R. Moss, C. Johnson, A. Johnson and S. McDonald

TE - McMichael

K - Graham

DEF - Indy or Jacksonville

We get .5 PPR, 6 points per all TD's, 1 point per 15 yards receiving, 20 yards rushing or 40 yards passing

Should I trade the injured Johnson for Warner and Graham?

Hurry up and make the trade...Warner wiil be huge and Graham is a starter in a league depleted of featured backs.