[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper a total fluke?

muskee

Are you being racist? (It's a joke)

They both have a big arm, big body, and they're African American but that's about it. Russell is definitely not the runner Culpep is/was. Russell had 79 rushing yards TOTAL at LSU.

Now that was funny! Seriously, they are both similar in many ways especially on the scale. Those guys are huge and look like TE's.

Well I think the Vince Young comparison is a good one, If Pep keeps the job... meaning he'll be an average scorer... nothing special.

The Raiders game now is to pound the rock first, kinda like the Titans. Since Pep can run he may have some big games with multiple scores, but I'd expect him to be good for 200 yards of total offense and a score per week... sorta like Young.

I'd also add that they do have some big recievers that Kiff seems to like you use near the goaline, and If Mike Williams could ever get his head outta his rectum he could make Culpepper a better prospect... he keeps getting looks down there, but Williams hasn't done dick yet so who knows?

Edited by byron2112

I picked him up in two leagues where I needed help at QB. He looked good last week and has a last-place schedule. I think I'll start him and see what happens. :D