[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin's hip

Ph.Demons

Does anyone know the status of Anquan Boldin this week (or going forward)? I didn't see him mentioned in the training room iinjury update today (probably because he didn't play in week 5) and am somewhat curious on his hip health.

In the past, Warner has shown favoritism towards him in the passing game, and now that he's the starter, I'm looking to "buy low" if he looks like he will be healthy soon - especially since Fitz is getting all the attention now.

This from ESPN:

Boldin (hip) participated in a vigorous workout on Monday. He is hopeful that he will be able to play on Sunday, the Arizona Republic reports.

Spin: A key test will be how Boldin feels on Tuesday. At this point, he is not a lock to play on Sunday. More details will emerge throughout the week.

Thanks MrEd - that's encouraging...

Please dear God, Let Anquan come back this week....

between DJ (can't) Hackett, Chris "Ghost" Chambers and rest of my sorry WR's - I need him badly

I hope he sits a tad longer. No need to risk further injury.

Sincerely,

Larry Fitzgerald

Might get your wish

Anquan Boldin (WR - Arizona)

10/09/07

Boldin said his injured hip is feeling better every day. After an extensive workout on Monday, he wants to see how the hip responds today. "I want to be smart about it," said Boldin, who has missed two games. "I want to come back more than just one game. I don't want to rush it back and re-injure it and be down for the season. I really think that with this team, we're going to make a push for the playoffs, and I want to be in there when we do. "For me it's tough. You want to be in there, but you also want to be smart and make sure it's not making it worse."

Fantasy Impact:

With Boldin out, Larry Fitzgerald has produced the best two-game output of his career. In back-to-back wins over the Steelers and Rams, he had a combined 19 catches for 256 yards and a touchdown. Boldin's return would hurt Fitzgerald's fantasy value so you might think about moving him now.

Source: Arizona Republic

Might get your wish

Anquan Boldin (WR - Arizona)

10/09/07

Boldin said his injured hip is feeling better every day. After an extensive workout on Monday, he wants to see how the hip responds today. "I want to be smart about it," said Boldin, who has missed two games. "I want to come back more than just one game. I don't want to rush it back and re-injure it and be down for the season. I really think that with this team, we're going to make a push for the playoffs, and I want to be in there when we do. "For me it's tough. You want to be in there, but you also want to be smart and make sure it's not making it worse."

Fantasy Impact:

With Boldin out, Larry Fitzgerald has produced the best two-game output of his career. In back-to-back wins over the Steelers and Rams, he had a combined 19 catches for 256 yards and a touchdown. Boldin's return would hurt Fitzgerald's fantasy value so you might think about moving him now.

Source: Arizona Republic

Just caught the backend of the Sirius 2:00 minute drill, and I heard thea Boldin practiced fully today. I don't think I heard it wrong, but I am sure some reports will be out soon either way. This would obviously be good news for Boldin owners

Just caught the backend of the Sirius 2:00 minute drill, and I heard thea Boldin practiced fully today. I don't think I heard it wrong, but I am sure some reports will be out soon either way. This would obviously be good news for Boldin owners

According to the teams website they have him listed as DNP - Did Not Practice. I would guess if he does not give it a go tomorrow he will most likely be out this week. Sucks for me because the guy I am playing has Fitz and that means an even bigger game for him once again :D

According to the teams website they have him listed as DNP - Did Not Practice. I would guess if he does not give it a go tomorrow he will most likely be out this week. Sucks for me because the guy I am playing has Fitz and that means an even bigger game for him once again :D

You might be right, my wife was in my ear when I was trying to listen. But, here is the latest I found

Per Bob Harris: 10/11/07, 11:22 PT.

According to Arizona Republic staffer Kent Somers, it doesn't appear that receiver Anquan Boldin will participate fully in practice today, making it more likely he'll miss his third consecutive game with a hip injury.

ArizonaCardinals.com staff writer Darren Urban is reporting the same.

Per Somers, Boldin has reported progress with the hip muscle. The pain has decreased and his range of motion is better.

But the team has won two games without him, so there is no need to be foolish with the injury. Boldin apparently doesn't want to return too soon, aggravate it and then miss even more time.

"I want to come back for more than just one game," Boldin said earlier this week. "I don't want to rush it back and re-injure it and be done for the season. I really think that with this team we're going to be making a push for the playoffs, and I want to be in there when we do.

"For me, it's tough. You want to be in there but you always you want to play it smart and make sure you're not making things worse than what they are."

All in all, it's not sounding terribly positive this week. But stay tuned. I'll have more as developments warrant. ...

Meanwhile, Bryant Johnson (quad), who sat out Wednesday, looked to be ready to work today. I'll have more on his status as further details come to light.

You might be right, my wife was in my ear when I was trying to listen. But, here is the latest I found

Per Bob Harris: 10/11/07, 11:22 PT.

According to Arizona Republic staffer Kent Somers, it doesn't appear that receiver Anquan Boldin will participate fully in practice today, making it more likely he'll miss his third consecutive game with a hip injury.

ArizonaCardinals.com staff writer Darren Urban is reporting the same.

Per Somers, Boldin has reported progress with the hip muscle. The pain has decreased and his range of motion is better.

But the team has won two games without him, so there is no need to be foolish with the injury. Boldin apparently doesn't want to return too soon, aggravate it and then miss even more time.

"I want to come back for more than just one game," Boldin said earlier this week. "I don't want to rush it back and re-injure it and be done for the season. I really think that with this team we're going to be making a push for the playoffs, and I want to be in there when we do.

"For me, it's tough. You want to be in there but you always you want to play it smart and make sure you're not making things worse than what they are."

All in all, it's not sounding terribly positive this week. But stay tuned. I'll have more as developments warrant. ...

Meanwhile, Bryant Johnson (quad), who sat out Wednesday, looked to be ready to work today. I'll have more on his status as further details come to light.

Latest

Darren Urban, of AZCardinals.com, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin (hip) did not participate in practice Thursday, Oct. 11. Boldin was running on the side and said he is about 80 percent.