[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki contemplates returning, but Tampa wants Corey Dillon

Jeff MacMillan

Due to extensive injuries, one to Carnell Williams and one to Michael Pittman, Tampa Bay is now short handed in running backs.

They plan to use Earnest Graham as their feature, starting running back for now. But, plans are in the midst to bring Corey Dillon to Tampa Bay.

All talk of Mewelde Moore coming to Tampa has died down to a mere murmur as no deal could be worked out between both sides.

Minnesota was asking for too high a draft pick.

Jeff Garcia commented to the local sports radio talk show regarding Corey Dillon, "Corey's a great guy with a neck for the endzone, and our offense can open some nice holes for him. Sure, we could use his services."

(And in other fake news . . . . . . . . . . . .)

If this is supposed to be a joke I don't get it. :D Otherwise, I don't see how what you quoted has anything to do with Tiki Barber "contemplating returning." If it is true then you need to provide a link.

Due to extensive injuries, one to Carnell Williams and one to Michael Pittman, Tampa Bay is now short handed in running backs.

They plan to use Earnest Graham as their feature, starting running back for now. But, plans are in the midst to bring Corey Dillon to Tampa Bay.

All talk of Mewelde Moore coming to Tampa has died down to a mere murmur as no deal could be worked out between both sides.

Minnesota was asking for too high a draft pick.

Jeff Garcia commented to the local sports radio talk show regarding Corey Dillon, "Corey's a great guy with a neck for the endzone, and our offense can open some nice holes for him. Sure, we could use his services."

(And in other fake news . . . . . . . . . . . .)

Real news just in...your a moran

:D

I hate when people post fake news. Whats the point?