[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wide Receiver Bye Week HELP! Who to pick up!?

vigilantex69

I hit a snag in the middle of my bye week that has left me a hole in my WR's. I have Wayne, McDonald, and Holmes for my #2 but their all on bye and I have noone else to fill in. I am going to have to pick up someone off the waiver wire and I'm in a decent deep league so theres not many options. I have Mushin Muhhammed I could start but he is my LAST priority and I'll probably drop him to pick someone else up. In my league available is, Bobby Engram against New Orleans, Andre Davis VS Jacksonville, James Jones VS Washington, Mike Jenkins VS NYG, and Marty Booker VS Cleveland. I'm leaning towards Engram because with Hackett and Branch out this could open up a door for him. Should I pick up any of these players and start him? Or should I leave Muhammed in? James Jones is a decent option too but Washingtons secondary seems to be a little tricky. Please help!!

Don't pickup Booker.. trust me..

Engram then Davis if you drop Mush..

Engram vs NO is the best matchup on paper.. But I have owned Engram and he doesn't get in the endzone much, more of the possesion WR.. Depends on how your scoring system works.. The Bears running game aint that great..