[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S Alexander

bok_choy

Having watched most of SEA games this year I am really curious as to what the general opinion is to Alexanders potential

from here on out.

He has not looked particularly explosive, hitting the hole soft and generally crumbling to the ground on contact IMO.

He is wearing a cast, has lost his FB in Strong and now the O is without their #1 WR in Branch. There has also

been talks of getting Morris more carries....not to mention that the O-line has not been particularly impressive.

Obviously all these issues raise concern. Now I am not expecting the Alexander of a couple years ago, BUT

can we expect at LEAST #2 RB worthy production for the rest of the season?

I know his average draft position justifies better than #2 RB numbers, but considering the OVERALL state of RB's so far THIS season...

I am trying to keep things in perspective.

Upcoming schedule includes 3 Home games (He has rushed for 100+ in both home games this year):

Week 6 vs Saints

Week 7 vs Rams

Week 8 Bye

Week 9 at Browns

Week 10 vs 49ers

Thoughts on what we can expect from Alexander from here on out?

Homers?

Edited by bok_choy

He will be an RB2 depending on matchup for the next few years, assuming he isn't traded to somewhere worse off than seattle

I hate to say this, but I think he's become very average at best. In my auction keeper league draft this year when Alexander and Rudi sat there available to draft, I passed on both and grabbed Adrian Peterson (Minn.). I can't tell you how happy I've been with that.

Alexander will struggle, he might pop in with a few decent games here and there, but he's basically done I think.