[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advise: Gates, Benson, and A.P. for Vikings A. Peterson, C. Taylor, and Shockey

Pappadoc

The deal is:

Gates, Cedrick Benson (who I hate), A. Peterson FOR A. Peterson, Chester Taylor and Shockey. Gates is the man and I hate to give him up but I just hate Benson and need another RB bad. I also hate Shockey and do not trust him either! My concerns with the Vikings Peterson are his injury history, he is a rookie, and most of all he is on a terrible team with no passing game. All D's need to do is stack the box and he is in trouble. It is a CBS Sportsline league with standard scoring. NO PPR. I would appreciate your thoughts guys! Thanks.

My team:

QB: Romo

RB: Travis Henry (who am about to deal for Larry Fitz b/c he has Young)

RB: Cedric Benson, A .Peterson

RB: Rudi Johnson, Kenny Watson

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Roy Williams

WR: Chris Chambers

TE: Gates

DST: Bears

Tough call, you are certainly getting better at RB but losing the TE battle...I don't really know what Shockey has done but if AP keeps rolling like he has you are way better off with him...I'd try to see what other options you have to move Benson. Good luck.