[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Trade Advice

Whiskey Pimp

Performance scoring plus ppr. Start 2RB, 3WR.

Trade offered:

Brian Leonard & Kevin Curtis

for

Dominic Rhodes & Wes Welker

My roster:

RB-Gore, AP, S. Morris, Leonard, Washington, D. Williams, Graham, T. Hunt

WR-Owens, James Jones, Curtis, Burleson, Roydell Williams

Basically I would have Welker instead of Curtis in my lineup regularly and the RB's are affected much but there's more upside for Rhodes than Leonard.

I don't share the Rhodes enthusiasm that everyone else does. Jordan could be back and Fargas looked amazingly good with the new blocking scheme. Add to that they have a 250 lb QB who loves to run and can/will vulture TDs from inside the 5... Well, there's also the bit about Rhodes not having played a single snap this year.

So, I would rather have Leonard than Rhodes and I think the WRs are a push. I don't make the trade.

I am unsure of that deal. It is pretty much the same players if you ask me. Kevin Curtis and Welker are both going to be inconsistent (for different reasons however)

The Eagles are inconsistent on offense and had some injuries on their O-line that affect McNabbs time to throw the ball deep.

The Patriots offense is just too good and Welker loses catches out to Moss. Ben Watson and even Donte Stallworth.

Brian Leonard will be ok for this week but Steven Jackson is coming back in 1-2 weeks.

Rhodes is really nothing more than average. Plus he will be splitting time with Lamont Jordan (when healthy)

Its a pretty even trade although I don't see any benefits however.

I think Leonard for Rhodes is more or less a wash. Welker is very valuable in a PPR league but, I'd personally rather have Curtis for his big play ability. He is the undisputed #1 in Philly over Brown at this point and I think he should have a big game vs. Jets this week. I'd hold onto Curtis.