[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to pick up Chris Henry WR?

Randall

C. Henry is a really tough player to own even when he's not suspended. In games where he doesn’t get a TD you can be looking at 2 catches for 20 yards. Owning him last year, it was kinda like of having a mini me version of Lee Evans and I could never seem to guess the right game to play him in. Personally, not a player I would want on my team ever again. As a number 4-5 receiver, I'd much rather roll with a guy like Northcutt or Engram

C. Henry is a really tough player to own even when he's not suspended. In games where he doesn’t get a TD you can be looking at 2 catches for 20 yards. Owning him last year, it was kinda like of having a mini me version of Lee Evans and I could never seem to guess the right game to play him in. Personally, not a player I would want on my team ever again. As a number 4-5 receiver, I'd much rather roll with a guy like Northcutt or Engram

That's true but he has historically done well against the Browns and faces them week 16. Engram isn't available but Devery Hendderson is.

Chris Henry is simply put, a great WR in a offence that supports a great passing game. I would have to say he is the best 3rd reciever out of all the teams that utilize 3 WRs. He may not get the yards like C Johnson BUT he will get thos 3rd down passes and most importainly those TD passes.