[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

PatsPatsPats

Source?

Here ya go.....KFFL.

Broncos | Walker practices Monday

Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:24:32 -0700

Bill Williamson, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos WR Javon Walker (knee) participated in practice Monday, Oct. 15. He is expected to play Week 7.

From Fanball:

10/15/07 08:40 PM

THE NEWS

Broncos wide receiver Javon Walker practiced on Monday, and he hopes to play in Week 7. However, Walker also remained realistic about the inflammation in his right knee. "It's just an injury where it (takes) time and you don't really get time (to rehabilitate) until the season's overwith," Walker tells the team's official web site. "I'm ready to go... It's getting there. It's football, so it's never going to be 100 percent, but I can get it monitored during the week of practice." Walker hasn't played since Week 3.

Our View

Fantasy owners can tentatively plan to use Walker this Sunday, but we are worried that Javon will be less than his explosive, dominant self for the rest of the year. Jay Cutler may need to continue leaning heavily on Brandon Marshall.

Where the hell is this guy, what was "A little inflammation in my knee, unrelated to surgery" is not week in week out of Questionable and Inactive.

Is this guy coming back anytime soon?

WR Javon Walker (DEN) returned to practice this week. He missed the past two games with fluid in his surgically repaired right knee. Walker said he may take it easy in practice this week, but there is no way he is going to miss Sunday's game. "It's crunch time," he said. "I got to be out there." Walker said the knee won't be completely healthy until after the season when he can rest it. "I have to play through it," he said. "I'm ready to go."

WR Javon Walker (DEN) returned to practice this week. He missed the past two games with fluid in his surgically repaired right knee. Walker said he may take it easy in practice this week, but there is no way he is going to miss Sunday's game. "It's crunch time," he said. "I got to be out there." Walker said the knee won't be completely healthy until after the season when he can rest it. "I have to play through it," he said. "I'm ready to go."

"limited" practice. Meaning he will be questionable again, and a game-time decision, again...