[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Parker and Cotchery for Gore and Harrison

bricks

I've got Parker, Peterson (Minn), Maroney, T. Jones and Davenport. At WR I have Fitz, A Johnson, Cotchery, A. Davis and Furrey. With Johnson expected to be out another week or so I am looking to trade some RB depth to sure up my WR corp. I figure when AJ comes back it could make the team tough to beat.

Thoughts about this trade. Do I pull the trigger?

Edited by bricks

I know Harrison is down.. but the other guys seem to forget you are getting Gore who was the 3rd or 4th pick in alot of drafts.. I would do it. Parker is good but so is Gore and Harrison is better than Cotchery

look for my post I have a trade decision as well

For a guy like Fast Willie, you should be able to do than Harrison - not sure what his other WRs are, but a guy like Housh would be nice here. Don't really see any other combos that would work for Harrison without Willie since you probably aren't going to go Jones/Fitz (too much) and he probably wont' take A Davis or Furrey + Jones Or Maroney..... what about a Cotchery/Maroney deal here for Harrison and maybe another RB?