[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give S. Holmes and recieve C. Chambers?

Piranha-z

That's a good question. I usually do not want to have a RB and WR from the same team. I think Chambers and Holmes will be equally productive with Holmes catching more passes but Chambers likely to land in the end zone a couple more times. I would stick with Holmes to avoid having a RB and WR who compete for TD's.

Here's my other option, trade A. Green and S. McDonald for L. Jordan. Or am I losing out here???? Green hasn't really done much.

The guy really needs a WR because of J. Walker surgery and the only way he can fill the spot is by trading. The WW is closed as of yesterday. Kinda have him over a barrel!

Edited by Piranha-z

Here's my other option, trade A. Green and S. McDonald for L. Jordan. Or am I losing out here???? Green hasn't really done much.

The guy really needs a WR because of J. Walker surgery and the only way he can fill the spot is by trading. The WW is closed as of yesterday. Kinda have him over a barrel!

I'd do the trade. Jordan when healthy has been solid. Not sure that Rhodes is going to steal that much and may just help Jordan make it through the year. Holmes has an attractive schedule coming up and you alreay have V. Jax.

See mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=226052