[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fitz for Driver/Brees

The Wolf

My team:

QB: Romo, Brees

RB: SJax, Henry, Jordan, K. Jones, F. Taylor, S. Young

WR: Edwards, Driver, Calvin Johnson, Curtis, Lee Evans

K: K. Brown

DEF: Washington

1/2 PPR for receivers only, 1/10 receiving, 6 pt TD's, 1/25 passing, 4 pt TD passes

Thoughts? I am waiting on feedback from the other owner and thought I'd toss it in here for discussion.

My team:

QB: Romo, Brees

RB: SJax, Henry, Jordan, K. Jones, F. Taylor, S. Young

WR: Edwards, Driver, Calvin Johnson, Curtis, Lee Evans

K: K. Brown

DEF: Washington

1/2 PPR for receivers only, 1/10 receiving, 6 pt TD's, 1/25 passing, 4 pt TD passes

Thoughts? I am waiting on feedback from the other owner and thought I'd toss it in here for discussion.

I say no way. While Driver hasn't been performing much lately, I don't think Fitz will be for the next few weeks either. Cards appear to be starting Rattay against the StoutSkins Defense, and then a bye. When Warner returns is the big question. (I have Fitz too and am considering benching him this weekend) Either way, I still think it's too much considering the upside and recent solid play of Brees. I would shop for another top WR with the same package if you have option.