[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K.Watson, B.Leonard, E.Graham, or J.Norwood

reddogs2020

I'd monitor Rudi's status. I know he hasn't practiced all week and I really don't see him playing much if at all so I'd go with Watson. See what he does today though first. If he does have a full practice today and looks like a go for Sunday I'd go with Leonard.

Id lean towards Watson...Rudi looks like hes more banged up then they are letting on; no practice again

If Watson gets start, could produce nicely against porous Jets D.....

If it looks like Rudi is good to go, I'd take chance on Norwood......Petrino would be crazy NOT to get him carries, after last week

Here's the latest from Rotoworld.

Rudi Johnson (hamstring) was absent for the media portion of Bengals practice Friday.

Unless it's later revealed that Johnson took part in drills during the period not available to the media, he will have missed practice all week. That would likely lead him to be a game-time decision. Either way, Kenny Watson is the favorite to carry the bulk of the Bengals' load against the Jets and looks like a solid flex play in points-per-reception leagues at worst. Rudi isn't usable.

Both Watson and Leonard play the 3 o'clock game so you'll be able to start Leonard if Rudi does end up playing (which I doubt).

Good luck to ya.