[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to drop Heap

stokers

Franks and Lee are on bye this week and are iffy. Franks might be out 2-4 weeks. Lee hasn't been a Red Zone target.

Johnson - If Brees is getting his act together, this might be a good pickup. Brees sure worked well with Gates in San Diego. Maybe he will use Johnson the same way.

Crumpler - Eh, I'd stay away from anything Atlanta, unless Leftwich can do something now that he is starting.

Davis - Might not help right away, but I think he will come on at the end of the season.

I guess I'd go with Johnson for short term and see how that works. Davis for a playoff push IF Alex Smith comes back and IF they get some Chemistry.

i still wouldn't drop Heap. if i had no other opions and didn't want to drop anyone from my team,i would take the hit and go without a tight end this week.Is your oppnent strong in this league putting up big numbers?IF SO,i would be doing some WAIVER wire searching because then every point counts.I'd also look at your match ups. by the way,BALTIMORE HAS A BYE WEEK COMMING UP IN WEEK 8.Something to think about.Hope the info. was helpful.

Thanks all for the feedback. Yes, I realize that Heap is on a bye next week as well. I'm favored to win this week with getting no points from Heap, but next week, I could be in trouble.

Does your situation next week change anything as far as dropping someone else???