[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Girls Gone Wild

chester

I live in a college town and it's been rumored for a few days. Sure enough, the Girls Gone WIld bus is parked on the main bar drag. It's a monster sized bus with hot chicks painted all over it and a trailer behind.

The bar that is featuring it has been in trouble countless times with the cops. The city council forced the last owner to sell it, only to have the new owner pull the same $hit.

It's going to be an interesting night. Nobody knows exactly what this is all about (do they bring girls, do they only shoot on the bus, etc.) I'll let you know how it goes and be sure the link to the inevitable news articles.

My bro was at a bar the pther night (pool hall/bar) and the GGW bus was there. He said instead of them bnringing the cameras out of the bus, the girls have to go on the bus, sign a release, then get crazy. Im guessing it isnt like it used to be where they could get butt naked in the middle of anywhere and be put on camera...

Damn.

My bro was at a bar the pther night (pool hall/bar) and the GGW bus was there. He said instead of them bnringing the cameras out of the bus, the girls have to go on the bus, sign a release, then get crazy. Im guessing it isnt like it used to be where they could get butt naked in the middle of anywhere and be put on camera...

Damn.

Bus Driver Training

Haven't heard any good stories yet, though I bartend tonite and will probably get some (stories, that is).

The bar did charge a $20 cover (no bars charge covers is Eau Claire unless it's a really good band, and then not always) and wouldn't allow anybody over 30 years old in, cut off the bar to the men after a while, and claimed in the newspaper that they were contacted by Girls Gone Wild to do it as a promotion for the company. (I was told that the bar paid $8000)

Haven't heard any good stories yet, though I bartend tonite and will probably get some (stories, that is).

The bar did charge a $20 cover (no bars charge covers is Eau Claire unless it's a really good band, and then not always) and wouldn't allow anybody over 30 years old in, cut off the bar to the men after a while, and claimed in the newspaper that they were contacted by Girls Gone Wild to do it as a promotion for the company. (I was told that the bar paid $8000)

:D:D

:D:D

Yeah, I guess that some people complained to the cops and they cops just said, yup they've been doing that all night. If you're going to be selective, you probably shouldn't outright say, nope, you're over 30.