[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i trade WITTEN str8 up for Roy williams?

robert terni

this is a PPR league

QB

MCNABB

ELI

BIG BEN

RB

LJ

WILLIE PARKER

LAMONT JORDAN

WR

FITZGERALD

WAYNE

CURTIS

ANDRE JOHNSON

TE

WINSLOW

WITTEN

So Should i do this?? I have winslow so i can start him for the remainder of the yr!! I can def use ROY this week since FITZ has a bye and so does LJ..i can use him with my flex spot..whatcha think

I have actually been offered witten for Roy williams. You would think that the Detroit offense will get going and he will start going off. With both TE's you definately have some good options. Surprised you can't get a little more for Witten; am in ppr league as well and he is tearing it up.

ya but wittens avging 16 pts a game..winslows avging 15 pts a game

If this is true in your league then I would definitely pull the trigger. This is even more true considering Witten has a bye coming up and Winslow already had his.

I agree with detlef too. You basically would have to trade Witten because Winslow just doesn't have the "sexy" factor to entice a trade, even though he posts similar #s.

I assume you are required to start a TE in this league, in which case I would NOT trade Witten for Roy Williams. First, there has to be a team that is desperate to upgrade at TE that is willing to part with more than Roy Williams. I agree that Roy has upside, but these are the Detroit Lions. Try as he might, Mike Martz can't possibly recreate the greatest show on turf with that horrendous offensive line. I steer clear of Roy and try to buy low. IMO, he's making out like a bandit if he gets Witten for Roy. I'd dangle Witten out there to the few teams who have nothing at TE and see what you can get. If you really can't get better, I guess you can pull the trigger and pray that Roy starts putting up bigger numbers.