[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

human species

dmarc117

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1965

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises, according to Curry in a report commissioned for men's satellite TV channel Bravo.

sounds like im already there! :D

I read this article too, but if you've also read the book "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells, then you've probably heard of similar science-fiction. I actually wrote a paper for an English class last year about this exact topic. My thoughts are this: for humans to evolve into two seperate species (which I believe is possible, under the right circumstances) there would also have to be a degree of separation between the two different classes of humans. And this separation will have to exist for a sufficient amount of time for the split in the human species to occur. The current most probable scenario for this to occur is the widening gap between the rich and the poor. However, I simply don't see enough of a "permanent separation" between the two (not right now) for a split in species to happen anytime soon.

While the medical community is amazing as far as what they can do for the continued existence/care of people, our species gets weaker by the day with the proliferation of more and more genetic defects being carried on....

While the medical community is amazing as far as what they can do for the continued existence/care of people, our species gets weaker by the day with the proliferation of more and more genetic defects being carried on....

So......eugenics is the answer? :D

I read this article too, but if you've also read the book "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells, then you've probably heard of similar science-fiction. I actually wrote a paper for an English class last year about this exact topic. My thoughts are this: for humans to evolve into two seperate species (which I believe is possible, under the right circumstances) there would also have to be a degree of separation between the two different classes of humans. And this separation will have to exist for a sufficient amount of time for the split in the human species to occur. The current most probable scenario for this to occur is the widening gap between the rich and the poor. However, I simply don't see enough of a "permanent separation" between the two (not right now) for a split in species to happen anytime soon.

I think that you'll find the larger, dumber, poorer, non-ruling class masses will not let the pretty, well hung, rich, ruling class elite race survive.