[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Controversy

msmith379

When we were drafting in my ten team league one of the guys dropped out and we didn't want to have a odd amount of teams. So another one of the team owners said he would pay for another team and run two. After discussion we told him he could have two teams as long as he didn't trade between his teams unless the whole league approved the trade.

One of his teams is good and the other is just ok. I guess last week he tried to trade Reggie Wayne from his bad team to his good team. The commish denied it so he dropped Wayne in hopes of using waiver priority to pick him up.

The only problem was there were three other teams that had priority over his team which is a dumb gamble on his part. So I picked Wayne up off waivers and now he is crying fould that he was trying to trade between his teams and how I ended up with the player he wasn't sure. Then he offered me a trade for Donte Stallworth and I gladly rejected it.

So my question is first should I bring this up to the commish or just leave it alone that this guy made a bonehead move and enjoy my extra production?

Thanks for the help.

The rule should be made more clear. If one guy is running 2 teams in any league. He should never be able to cooperatively work the teams for or against each other. No one on either roster should ever be able to make it onto another roster. It ssounds like you need to drop his ass and go to an 8 man league for now.