[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting things your Dog/ Pet has eaten

whomper

Carlin says to mix rubber bands in your dogs food. That way when they crap you have little handles to pick it up with. (and throw into your neighbor's yard)

Mine have dug up animal parts from farmers fields and some of them were bizarre.

When I was a kid, my yellow lab ate a very large shag rug with heavy duty rubber backing. Poor guy crapped rug for almost a week and I have to imagine passing that rubber backing wasn't too fun.

My black lab ate my wife's underwear. Pervert.

Edited by splotchman

My dog when I was a kid once ate a baseball that we tore the cover off of and were pulling the string off of. It was probably a little more than half way unwrapped when he ate it. For a few days he could be seen with string hanging from his ass. It made him crazy as he could feel them there and he would sit and drag his ass all over the place.

My current dog will eat anything and he does not bother to chew anything. One year ago today my little girl left her halloween candy down and the dog went to town on it. Much of it he did unwrap but a lot of it he did not. He was pooping out little bite sized candy bars that were still in wrappers. I told the kids that I ate the ones that were still in wrappers when he pooped them out.