[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you rather have APeterson or Addai for the Fantasy Playoffs Week 15 & 16?

SpinalTapp

I currently have AP as my #2 back. My team is a virtual lock for a bye in the first round of the playoffs, so literally, I am planning for the second round of the playoffs and the championship today, as the trade deadline is this Saturday.

Peterson plays Chicago in Week 15, then Washington in Week 16 - two tough run Defenses.

Addai plays Oakland in Week 15 and Houston in Week 16.

I certainly like Addai's schedule better but don't know what the home field situation will look like by then. If the Colts are two games back, they may sit Addai in Week 16 as the game may not matter. I am sure AP will be playing in Week 15 and 16 unless he is hurt.

Which player would you rather have in Week 15 and 16 considering matchups and potential playoff rest issues?

Peterson plays Chicago in Week 15, then Washington in Week 16 - two tough run Defenses.

I guess you didn't see Peterson shred Chicago in Chicago for 224 yard with 67, 73, and 35 yard TDs. :D

Just kidding, I would stick with Peterson, because of the possibilities you list for Addai.

I guess you didn't see Peterson shred Chicago in Chicago for 224 yard with 67, 73, and 35 yard TDs. :D

Just kidding, I would stick with Peterson, because of the possibilities you list for Addai.

It almost makes me think the Bears will do everything they can to game plan in order to not let AP beat them the second time around. The Colts will be in a race for home field with NE most likely to close the season. Plus, they are in a tight division, with Tennessee and Jacksonville both playing pretty well. I like Addai here.

Please help me here.

Joey,

I currently have Peterson on my roster. I could try to trade Peterson to the owner that has Addai. Question is...am I better off with Peterson or Addai in Weeks 15 and 16.

The Addai owner would agree to that ? I mean Peterson is great, but Addai is on a much more dynamic team which prevents teams from concentrating on the run.. Addai is a good target in the backfield as well

It really just depends on whether or not you think the Pats will have a better record than the Colts come week 15 & 16. If the Colts have home field by then, I wouldn't expect a lot out of their offense. Otherwise, they'll probably play pretty hard.

Then again, I like AP's match-up in week 15 & 16 better.

PK

You like the Skins and Bears matchup for AP better than the Raiders and Texans matchup for Addai? Just checking.

Thanks.

My bad, I was looking at 16 & 17. Switch the Bears for the Broncos for AP and Addai has the Titans instead of the Raiders.

For 15 & 16, yeah, Addai is probably safer. Unless you think AP repeats his last game against the Bears but I doubt it.