[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost faith in S.Smith.....Not an automatic "Start"!

IrishPride

There's another post that asks Stokley over Smith.. and I said its tough call and it involves risk for higher points. Stokley being more consistent.

But Fitz has been great all year and his talent is very much so underrated. He's put up 80 yards+ just about every game and though he doesn't score much, the potential is still there.

I would here lean more towards Fitz.. I just hate saying to bench Steve Smith.. its has a sound reminiscent to blasphemy as he single handedly picks teams apart on 2 yard passes.

Fitz...that theory of ASYS blew up in my face last week, when I lost by 1 point because I put "stud" Smith in for Welker at the last minute ! Do not make the same mistake !!! :D

The mistake you made was always start your Patriot not ASYS! It seems this week against a tough Titan D and with Carr at QB, Smith could be benched for a number or WRs. Just don't be surprised if he posts a big game while riding your pine.