[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember Remember the 5th of November

rbmcdonald

Well... if the other link left a mark... this one should KNOCK YOUR FREAKING HEAD OFF YOU TRUTHER NAZI FA@@00TT!!!

Imagine my amazement when I clicked on the littlegreenfruitcakes link and it brought me to a series of accusatory links which if clicked will bring you to Freepland with no supporting link from a reputable news reporting agency....IMAGINE MY AMAZEMENT.

no supporting link from a reputable news reporting agency....

You mean like Reuters? You know, the ones who print photos of complete unfired bullets and claim they were shot into old reghead lady's homes?

How about this:

Ron Paul, the Anti-Republican candidate for President and a favorite of White Supremacists like David Duke, has unveiled a new defense strategy to counter charges of Anti-semitism. The campaign of the candidate who claims to disdain ethnic collectivism now boasts an organization called "Jews for Ron Paul."

So quoting someone is now 'propaganda'? How nice. :D

quoting blogs as if they are somehow credible newssources most certainly qualify as propganda...absolutely. Would you accept anything...I mean anything that someone posts from Daily KOS as credible...I certainly wouldn't...but then again, I am not an idiot....you are...therein lies the rub.

Well... if the other link left a mark... this one should KNOCK YOUR FREAKING HEAD OFF YOU TRUTHER NAZI FA@@00TT!!!

I didn't read all of the links there, but only in your warped little world are the issues discussed OMFG Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian worthy. Are you honestly shocked that Ron Paul supports free speech (even if he doesn't necessarily agree with the message) and wanted to trim the bloated Federal budget (including the bloated military budget)? Ron Paul is a an actual, real-life fiscal conservative. Not like the free-spending ass caverns that you support.

I support Tom Coburn and Newt Gingrich. Why don't you take that knowledge dropping and shove it right up your ass f0kface.

I guess that is great wimply....but for whom did you vote for the last eight years. Admittedly I voted for Bush and his cronies the first time....but by '04 I had learned my lesson. My guess is by your posts, that you are too retarded to open the book...let alone read the lesson.