[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

typo in me entering the scoring system

whitem0nkey

Please advice if my solution is fair

Ok guys I I put our scoring in wrong on MFL, we get negative points for fumbles, but it should be fumble lost and that is what in our constitution, we just notice now.

I was going to adjust this now and have it go back retroactively for this year. So some owners who had wins may now have losses and visa versa. And that would have an effect on waiver order and picks but with the current citation were in I think it would be fair to adjust past games this year.

This is a typo in me entering the scoring system, and we all had the constitution before the draft with the official scoring.

Definatly leave it how it is, points deducted for fumbling is fine, it's not like it's a good thing!

How i do it is minus points for fumbling, and another minus for losing the fumble.

But it's too much hassle having to go back and change games, it'd only annoy the other owners.

My vote would be to either leave the error in place for the remainder of the season or correct it beginning with week 10 forward if the MFL system allows.

Definately do NOT go back and correct for past weeks.

In our league, each owner has until kickoff of the following week to notice an error including corrections by the NFL for official stat changes / corrections. Once the next week has begun it is over and we move forward.

The Hurtings

My vote would be to either leave the error in place for the remainder of the season or correct it beginning with week 10 forward if the MFL system allows.

Definately do NOT go back and correct for past weeks.

In our league, each owner has until kickoff of the following week to notice an error including corrections by the NFL for official stat changes / corrections. Once the next week has begun it is over and we move forward.

The Hurtings

I agree it is unfair to make a retroactive change which will change the current standings, or change what the waiver order would have been each week. I'd side with keeping things the way they are for the remainder of the season. It is not as if someone can claim they were victimized by this error, as if they drafted specifically with the fumble scoring rules in mind.