[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cotto/mosley

msg saturday night....cant wait...they opened up extra seating for this one...thats how anticipated it is...i highly suggest shelling out the 50 for it at home if you can.(cottos june ppv fight wth zab judah at msg was worth every penny)...this will not dissapoint...on paper this is the fight of the year....ask any boxing scribe...if you consider yourself a boxing fan...but arent really aware of cotto...i suggest you get this fight...and maybe try to find some of his other bouts on youtube or whatever

ill be on the train saturday morn at 10 am with a mini cooler full of heinekens...

i keep wavering on where to wager...cottos youth, tenacity, and home crowd advantage scare me to death..but i still think i might drop a small chunk on sugar shane...he has the skill set of zab judah(zab had cotto in trouble) but shane has the head and big fight experience to keep the momentum...zab simply is a mental trainwreck who cant sustain momentum in big fights...shane has been there and can...cotto is a savage body puncher though and as it gets into the later rounds could wear mosley down...especially with 14k plus puerto ricans in the building going ape sh1t

msg saturday night....cant wait...they opened up extra seating for this one...thats how anticipated it is...i highly suggest shelling out the 50 for it at home if you can.(cottos june ppv fight wth zab judah at msg was worth every penny)...this will not dissapoint...on paper this is the fight of the year....ask any boxing scribe...if you consider yourself a boxing fan...but arent really aware of cotto...i suggest you get this fight...and maybe try to find some of his other bouts on youtube or whatever

ill be on the train saturday morn at 10 am with a mini cooler full of heinekens...

i keep wavering on where to wager...cottos youth, tenacity, and home crowd advantage scare me to death..but i still think i might drop a small chunk on sugar shane...he has the skill set of zab judah(zab had cotto in trouble) but shane has the head and big fight experience to keep the momentum...zab simply is a mental trainwreck who cant sustain momentum in big fights...shane has been there and can...cotto is a savage body puncher though and as it gets into the later rounds could wear mosley down...especially with 14k plus puerto ricans in the building going ape sh1t

I'm betting on Mosley. If Cotto fights anything like he did against Judah he will get KO'ed.

I'm betting on Mosley. If Cotto fights anything like he did against Judah he will get KO'ed.

thats what im sayin....i mean zab coulda ended cotto in the 2nd....scary to think...but you gotta remember how shane reacted when he got cut against vernon forrest...he lost his concentration...and cotto has been known to deform faces....i still like shane though and thats most likely where my money is going..big fight/stage experience...and a better mental capacity to handle it than zab.

..almost scared to be caught rooting for shane that place...lol

Completely agree. Judges were scared of getting stabbed. :D

i thought shane won the last 4 rounds...the championship rounds...i thought at the least he should have gotten a draw...as did some friends who were watching it on tv...i dunno if the judges were swayed by the crowd or what...i mean everytime cotto threw more than one punch the crowd would erupt