[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger or Anderson

DROCK_IN_CT

Derek Anderson goes up VS Pitt which scares me a little.

Do I run with Bulger now?

For my flex do i run with Patten Vs STL or Hackett Monday night.

Team in sig....

Have to go w/ Patten since he's had a nice couple of weeks and I would go with Anderson. Bulger has looked awful and the team around him is awful and banged up.

I'm struggling with the same QB issue. I have Bulger and Anderson.

Despite the Rams the first half of the season, they look like a more complete team now, are coming off a Bye and New Orleans isn't exactly known for their pass defense.

My opponent also has Torry Holt and playing Bulger will basically neutralize those points.

I just think the Steelers are too good right now. I haven't made a final decision though. I don't think I will now until 5 minutes before kickoff to be honest.

For the other question, I'd taken Patten. Brees will light it up this week which is another reason I like Bulger. I think they'll need to pass a lot. Bulger did look pretty good against Cleveland.

Anderson has been spectacular this year. His offensive line is giving him plenty of protection and he's throwing to two of the NFL's best weapons. You should start him blind every week. Bulger has a nice matchup but NO's pass rush is fierce and I don't trust him. Play your studs.

Patten is a far better option than Hackett. In four starts, Patten has produced average or above average 3 times. Hackett is the most over-hyped player in FF right now. Here's why:

http://ffjunky.blogspot.com/2007/11/dont-b...ckett-hype.html